Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sweet Words

In the middle of my second MS to my series Scandalous Boys, I caught a horrible cold. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the busy time at work. Which means I can't really afford to be sick right now.

So with massive files to update, create or upload to the items and questions that need answered or sent I'm busy from the time I wake up to the time I'm about to get to sleep. Thank goodness for outlines or I would be sitting here with a fried brain trying to think of things to say. Or I'd be on the hamster wheel spinning and spinning hoping for an idea or two to come alive.

Outlines used to never be my thing. Before I was just writing without any deadlines, besides my own figurative ones that I created. But mostly it was like Eh, solid goal have it done in a year. Now, I am writing with deadlines, and it's not necessarily harder or anything, but I do have to have more of a concept of time. So outlines, and keeping my time in check is how I can get everything done in a stress free way.


Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment